Monday, November 06, 2006

New Personal Blog

I started this blog not too long ago in April 2005. While the blog is only focused on Education, it has achieved a little success, at least in terms of readership. Hence, despite the "toll" it has taken on my personal time, I've been extremely encouraged. ;-)

Over time, fortunately or unfortunately, while reading various news reports and articles, I've come across plenty more things I thought are worth highlighting but aren't education related. I've kept myself on a leash for a while now from giving my two sen, in part because this blog should remain one for the education and academic community to build on what is achieved to date, and partly because I fear having to spend 25 hours a day blogging, while still keeping a day job. :)

But yes, as the title of this post suggests, I'm unable to restrain myself any further and I've finally started a new blog "Philosophy Politics Economics", which will be my very own personal blog. This will be where I'll be left free to blog on anything unrelated to education.

As the title of the blog suggests, this is where I can blog on all the other stuff which interests me - philosophy, politics and economics, which as you may already know are the subjects I read for my degree. I will also of course, write about possibly more personal stuff, to possibly give a better background to myself, my history and my family and hopefully through this blog, we will get to know each other better. ;p

I'm however, happy to have finally started this new blog, which has been playing in my mind for the longest time. Do come and visit often! ;p

No comments: